PSC RANK HOLDERS ASSOCIATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Country Scam Discussion

Go down

Country Scam Discussion Empty Country Scam Discussion

Post  Roads007 Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:55 pm

when I ask you more specific then you just punish only globally, you do dare to mention one name e.g Indonesia, Nigeria or the other, how could you know that? you just accuse globally, many countries had always been in the black list by paypal and now many of these countries are bleached, because they realize the black list as a whole had caused a few people is not ideal. where there are too many evil crimes even big ones come from any country, all the scammers, spammers, hackers and criminals exist in all directions. I also frequently read news scammers, hackers, etc.. in modern countries is very damaging, why not punish the country? The fertility field-doer even from modern/developed countries, namely by making e.g. the off shore hosting, etc say Dutch, Germany, etc. they have a stake in helping the crime, but I did not hear preformance. how do you know that if from Indonesia or from another country it's useless to report it? what do you know about the legal developments in other countries? Could you mention it? of course you can not. imagine if you suppose the country has a population of 300 million and caused perhaps 100 or 1000 peoples and then you block transactions of tens millions of others. This is not how the business goes and not also the workings of informatics and technology.
Web Design|Website Design

Roads007

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum