PSC RANK HOLDERS ASSOCIATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why should info be free? In your opinion !

Go down

Why should info be free? In your opinion ! Empty Why should info be free? In your opinion !

Post  Roads007 Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:17 pm

Richard Bravo's recent post about becoming better networkers got me thinking about how people believe all the accumulated knowledge you have should be shared with them, without links, for free!

Why IS that? What started or where did the swell come from that turned network marketers from business owners who are responsible for themselves into expectant people believing training and everything else that goes with it should be free?

Every offline business owner I know pays to go to conferences, buys his own books, pays for his own courses and then comes back and shares that knowledge with his staff (or in our case -team). He didn't come back and share that knowledge with all the other business owners in his town - he shared it with his team.

Which reminders me of something Stacia Hopkins said in a blog interview I did with her: I searched for the mentor I wanted and then signed up in his company and got access to all the training I wanted.
(I''m paraphrasing there as I don't have my blog open, but you get the point)

Should we lay the blame on the shoulders of Jim Rohn, Zig Ziglar or Bob Burg who expound on the virtues of giving without want, help enough people or being a "go giver" ?

But wait, maybe some of those quotes have been taken out of context and our favourite gurus really aren't saying we should give, for free, to anybody, anywhere, all that we have and are.

So what do you think? Are we as network marketers coming across as freeloaders and why do you think that is happening?

Network Marketing|MLM Marketing

Roads007

Back to top Go down