PSC RANK HOLDERS ASSOCIATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sucking during and after sex?

Go down

Sucking during and after sex? Empty Sucking during and after sex?

Post  Roads007 Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:19 pm

My new partner loves to give head, the best I've had actually. She also is quite multiorgasmic and wet to the point I don't pick up enough friction to finish too fast. That is fine for me, never in a rush. What is weird is during sex, before and often after she has her first orgasm or two she'll stop and start giving me a very deep sensual blowjob. Eventually we resume. This goes on repeatedly. I've NEVER seen a woman suck a guy clean in the middle of sex, let alone experienced it. I know this HAS to be a rarity. She says she's quite comfortable with the way she tastes. When I do finish, often in her mouth and she swallows, she'll have her tongue in my mouth. I feel I really have no choice given what she volunteers to do, though it is a bit weird. All in all I see this as a great experience and see zero drawbacks despite it being in the bizarre zone. Guys - Ever had this happen? Any drawbacks? Girls - Have you ever done this, or is it just too weird?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
סקס

Roads007

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum