PSC RANK HOLDERS ASSOCIATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bumble Beemer

Go down

Bumble Beemer Empty Bumble Beemer

Post  Roads007 Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:44 pm

Ok just started work on my new Airhead currently have taken all the exhaust off cleaned the End Can so as it is like a new pin and also the Kiehen Y piece that was fitted and have bought Kiehen down pipes to re fit. Have removed rear sub frame for "blasting" and powder coating as also the crashbars,side stand , main stand and oil cooler...........now for some questions:

1.Do I move the oil cooler as at TT Kit to the headstock so as A)to allow me to use crash bars for there intended use "putting my feet up on long journeys" and B)to protect it from falls!!!!......spoke with Motorworks and they reckon its a swine of a job as the bolts on the hose s are soft metal and do not appreciate "change"...they also say you can live without it and use TT by-pass kit instead.....this was far too heavy a conversation for me...what is everyone elses opinion??

2.What can I do to the W#"k side stand to make it of some use? (nothing too complex pls)

3.Have heard horror stories of front brake whats the best way to mod I have heard the following:
1)Motorworks K series 4 pot caliper re drilled to match mounting points and cast disc??
2)Wavey Disc with same stock caliper ??
4.My last question is what best way to revive the rims and spokes on the wheels?

Villas Greece|Villa Greece

Roads007

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum