PSC RANK HOLDERS ASSOCIATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Late Payment Help

Go down

Late Payment Help  Empty Late Payment Help

Post  Roads007 Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:38 pm

I am frustrated and feel like I'm at a dead end. I enrolled in a DMP in Sept. 09. As a result of enrolling in that, several of my cards reported late for approx. 3 months. I have 2 BOA accounts that are reporting 30 days late for 3 months. I have one Citi account that is reporting 30 (2x), 60 (2x), 90 (1x)and 120 (1x) days late. I also have a Macy's that was reporting late, but that one has been resolved.

I disputed all of these through all 3 CRA's, and they all came back as verified. I tried GW letters to Citi and BOA to no avail. Is my next step a 623? What can I do now? I really need to get the Citi lates removed, since I know those 90 and 120 day lates are killing my score.

This is also very time sensitive. I need my score above a 680 in about 30-45 days. Right now, it's a 669 through TU, a 620 with Equifax, and Experian says it's 715 through their "PLUS" system, but I know that's over inflated.
=============
Annuity

Roads007

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum